Mia Marrone Heart Foundation Pendant

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So Many Emotions

We are happy to announce that Stanford received our referral from Kaiser today. This means we will be able to have another consult with Dr Hanley and we will be able to take a tour of the children's hospital. The coordinator will be giving us a call when she has all of our appointments set up. I feel so relieved, but also very scared. I am very excited about meeting Cemaia, but with each day that passes I find myself becoming more nervous. I am afraid for my little girl...not knowing how she will recover, if she will need a feeding tube, how long she will be in the hospital, will she have other complications, will she make it through all of this? I don't want to see her hurting, I just want to hold her and comfort her. For now we just need to be strong and happy for our baby girl because she is okay right now. I will continue to enjoy every little kick and Wes will continue to read to her. We love Cemaia very much!

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry, I just wish there were something I could do to fix everything for you guys. I don't know what to say or do to make things better, but I hope you guys know you are loved and anything I can do, I will do! Love yah bunches

    ReplyDelete